You don’t need to go out to a 5 star restaurant to prove your love. Sometimes the best date nights are cheap, if not free! So why not stay in this weekend and try a few of these 20 Cheap At Home Date Night Ideas…
1. Wine Tasting for Two – pick up a couple bottles of wine & test each other’s taste buds
2. Couples Massages – give each other a back and/or foot massage with Sensual Massage Oil it smells divine and also nourishes the skin.
3. At Home Karaoke – Have a friendly karaoke competition with your other half. Party Tyme Karaoke: Super Hits 21 includes all of this year’s best hits such as “Blurred Lines”, “Wake Me Up”, and “Say Something”.
4. Video Game Night – Play against each other or teach up with one another in your favorite video game.
5. Romantic Candlelit Dinner – Dim the lights, light some candles and have dinner by candlelight for a super romantic night.
6. Bubble Bath for Two – Fill the bath with some suds, relax and talk to each other about your day. Lavender Chamomile Bubble Bath – 17.5oz/517ml – Liquid produces lots of bubbles and has a light sexy scent.
7. YouTube Night – Take turns showing one another your favorite funny videos or learn some new dance moves. The possibilities with YouTube are endless…
8. Play Twister – Get wrapped up in a steamy game of Twister Game with one another!
9. Movie Marathon – Relax and watch your favorite movies together. You can choose a theme for the night and each pick one of two movies to fit that them such as classic romantic flicks or country westerns, etc.
10. Cook Together – Cooking together builds on your connection and team working skills, plus you’ll also have a yummy dinner to enjoy together.
11. Game Night – play your favorite board games from childhood together or if you want to spice things up, choose one of these Dirty Minds Adult Game of Naughty Clues to play.
12. Strip Poker – Play a friendly game of strip poker … be careful, it may just end up in the bedroom. Not like that’s a bad thing… 🙂
13. Housework – fix small things around the house or plan a project together
14. Star Gazing – hit the backyard with a blanket and cuddle with your sweetie under the stars.
15. Truth or Dare – Challenge each other with a game of “truth or dare”. It’s a way to get questions answered without probing.
16. Workout together – Couples fitness can be super sexy! We suggest something like dance or yoga where you can touch each other a lot. You know what they say “couples who sweat together, stay together”
17. Fondue night – Find your a new fondue recipe to make and try together. Don’t have a fondue set, we really like the ExcelSteel Fondue Set, 11-Piece Set because it is super easy to use, all you really have to do is plug it in!
18. Chocolate tasting – Spend the night feeding each other chocolate candy and learning about the different kinds. The Chocolate Tasting Kit (Tasting Kits) is a great option because includes 12 flavor cards and notepads to write your tasting thoughts on.
19. Netflix marathon – Binge watch your favorite shows together to clear them off the “to watch” list.
20. Relax & Cuddle – Spend the night holding each other, planning our your future and just relaxing.