Going on a first date can be kind of intimidating at times because of periods of awkward silence, that’s why you need to be prepared. Here are 15 questions to ask your date to keep the conversation going and get to know them better! Skim over them before you head out on your date and keep a few in mind.
- What are some of your passions and why?
- What would you tell your 15 year old self if you could?
- Do you have a nickname? If so, what is it and what’s the story behind it?
- Who has influenced you most in life?
- What is your favorite part of your body and why?
- What’s your biggest goal in life right now?
- What are 5 things that make you happy?
- What’s your favorite movie and why?
- Where’s your favorite vacation spot?
- Do you have any pet peeves? If so, what?
- Are you close to your family?
- What’s your favorite book?
- What motivates you in life?
- Are you a morning bird or night owl?
- What are you attracted to most in the opposite sex?
What other questions do you suggest asking your date? Tell us in the comments below!